Follow easyJet’s London Gatwick-Moscow DME route launch live on anna.aero’s Twitter!
On Monday 18 March, easyJet starts its revolutionary new London-Moscow service from London Gatwick – anna.aero’s “local airport”. You can read and see as-it-happens coverage on the anna.aero website, Facebook page and Twitter feed by following the hashtag #EZYMoscow.
News coverage will include:
- Photos of the CEOs cutting the amazing anna.aero-baked and decorated route launch cake.
- Interview: easyJet CEO Carolyn McCall
- Interview: Stewart Wingate CEO London Gatwick
- Arrival at Moscow-Domodedovo
- Tuesday: Launch of Moscow Domodedovo to London Gatwick
As always our brilliantly-illustrated new reporting will be backed up by our incredibly detailed analysis of this historically important new route (see also our existing analysis).
Meanwhile, easyJet executives are also preparing themselves for a hefty dental bill as another spectacular and tasty anna.aero cake is being baked for the Manchester-Moscow Domodedovo route launch on 28 March.