Just one week until North America’s biggest passenger experience festival opens in Las Vegas!
Future Travel Experience Global 2016 will take place at the Mandalay Bay Resort, Las Vegas from 7-9 September. More than 200 organisations are already signed-up – are you going to be there too?
In one week’s time, more than 650 experts from the most innovative airlines, airports, vendors and tech giants will gather in Las Vegas to define the future of the end-to-end air travel experience at Future Travel Experience Global 2016, anna.aero’s sister initiative. More than 200 organisations are already registered – will you be joining them?
Air transport leaders from across the globe are preparing to descend upon Las Vegas for the event, which will include ‘On the Ground’ and ‘Up in the Air’ conference streams, the first ever ‘FTE Terminal Design & Delivery Summit’, an inspiring exhibition, interactive co-creation workshops, the Sixth Future Travel Experience Awards ceremony, McCarran International Airport and Technovation Solutions Centre tours, and an unforgettable social and networking programme.
You can view the full list of organisations confirmed to attend here: http://www.futuretravelexperience.com/fte-global/who-attends/
FTE Global delegates will receive inspiration from:
- Keynotes from Uber, JetBlue Airways, Boeing, Hilton Worldwide, Zappos, Microsoft and Los Angeles World Airports;
- Exclusive FTE Think Tanks on ‘Onboard Connectivity 2025’ and ‘DXB T1 Redesign’ – visions and recommendations from three-month, deep-dive projects in collaboration with industry experts;
- The FTE Airline Labs & Start-up Symposium – featuring innovation lab leaders from SAS, WOW air, Korean Air and Lufthansa Innovation Hub;
- Five more dedicated working sessions within each of the three conferences, featuring the brightest thinking on vital passenger experience topics;
- The FTE Co-creation Forum – fostering closer collaboration, with working groups led by the likes of Microsoft, BMW Group Designworks, Thoughtfull Design, Lyft and Deloitte.
View the full agendas, see who’s already registered and secure your own place today: http://www.futuretravelexperience.com/fte-global/