The term “anna.aero” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
These Terms and Conditions form a legally binding contract between you and PPS Publications Ltd.
PPS Publications Ltd
3a Gatwick Metro Centre
Tel: +44 1293 783851
Fax: +44 1293 782959
Company Registration Number: 2752801
VAT Registration Number: 538957292
It is in our interest to resolve any complaints as soon as they occur.
We will personally deal with all complaints as soon as possible, acknowledging your complaint within 48 hours and keeping you informed of our progress during the complaints procedure.
If you have a complaint, please do not hesitate to contact us via email: email@example.com
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- You need to be at least 18 years old to be a customer.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.