|Berlin is cheap and easy to get to and the ACI EUROPE Airport Exchange format also offers a great value package of simultaneous events, including The 10th Annual ACI EUROPE Ground Handling Conference and The 2nd ACI EUROPE Airport Charges Conference – all packed with speakers and delegates of direct relevance to network planners.|
If you like anna.aero analysis online, you are going to love anna.aero in real life.
Drawn entirely from anna.aero’s real community of valuable network planning subscribers, anna.aero’s 1st Network Planner’s Marketplace becomes the 7th specialist conference held at ACI EUROPE’s major Airport Exchange convention – hosted by Berlin Airports from October 27-29th, at the Berlin Messe.
Chaired by anna.aero editor, Ralph Anker, the formal programme of the Marketplace deals realistically with the theme of “Brave New World: Air Service Development Enters an Intensively Competitive Cycle.”
Confirmed European participants include:
- Jörg Schwingeler, Vice President Network Development, Air Berlin
- Dr Rainer Schwarz, CEO Berlin Airports
- Bernard Berger, Director of New Route Development, Ryanair
- Jurriaan Stelder, Senior Network Planner, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
- Dan Lundvall. Group Marketing Director, LFV
- Daniel Skjeldam, Chief Commercial Officer, Norwegian Air Shuttle
- Léon Verhallen, Head of Airline Business Development, Brussels Airports Co
- Vadim Besperstov, Commercial Director, S7
- Lars Draagen, Former Director Network Management, SAS
- Cristina Ortega, Head of Route Department, Clickair
- Daniel Burkard, Business Development Director, Moscow Domodedovo Airport
Next week: the non-Europeans
The ACI EUROPE Airport Exchange format also offers a great value package of simultaneous events, including The 10th Annual ACI EUROPE Ground Handling Conference
Next week we will be announcing more speakers in the formal Marketplace programme, including confirmed participants from the USA, Middle East and India.
|There’s a lot of airport people here: ACI EUROPE’s Airport Exchange – the venue for anna.aero’s Marketplace. Last year over 1,000 delegates took part in the formal and informal programmes.|