Bangkok Airways to explain next moves forward at anna.aero/ACI Abu Dhabi network planning conference
“By Nov 2011 we shall know how the additional equipment that we intend to get could be deployed” – wrote Peter Wiesner, Senior Vice President-Network Management, Bangkok Airways when he accepted our invitation to speak at anna.aero’s Network Planning Conference which is being jointly staged with ACI EUROPE and ACI Asia Pacific, and hosted by Abu Dhabi Airports Company, November 28-30 2011.
The conference, subtitled “Maximising Your Airport’s Case For Securing New Air Services” will be entirely chaired and directed by the editor of anna.aero, Ralph Anker who will lead discussion from an expanding line-up of speakers which includes the following senior network planners:
- Senthil Balan, Head of Route Planning and Regulatory Affairs, AirAsia X (A keynote presentation on “How Big Can Low Cost Long-haul Grow?)
- Morten Loej, Senior Planning Manager, Gulf Air
- Harish Moideen Kutty, Group Head of Network Planning and Revenue Management, Air Arabia
- Sam Sridharan, Chief Commercial Officer, Spicejet
- Emanuel Hovorka, Director Route Management and Alliances, CSA Czech Airlines
- Arjun Singh, Head of Network Planning and Scheduling, flydubai (tbc)
- Michael McTighe, Chief Operating Officer, Safi Airways
- Hossein Hosseini, Director of Marketing, Mahan Air
- Rajendran Vellapalath, VP Corporate Strategy and Planning at RAK Airways
The Network Planning Conference comes inclusive the ACI Airport Exchange package of a major airport exhibition (45 exhibitors booked so far) and FIVE other conferences including the following essential presentations also open to the Network Planner Conference delegates:
- Kevin Knight, Chief Officer of Strategy and Planning, Etihad Airways
- Jim Bennett, CEO, ADAC
- Kosaburo Morinaka, President & CEO, Narita International Airport Corporation, Japan & Second Vice President, ACI Asia-Pacific
- A further keynote presentation from Dr Temel Kotil, CEO Turkish Airlines.
The regular attendance of Airport Exchange is circa 1,500. To register and review the programme go here.