How big can low cost long haul grow? AirAsia X to tell anna.aero/ACI Abu Dhabi network planning conference
Senthil Balan, Head of Route Planning & Regulatory Affairs, AirAsia X will explain just this in the keynote speech to anna.aero’s Network Planning Conference, which is being jointly staged with ACI EUROPE and ACI Asia-Pacific, and hosted by Abu Dhabi Airports Company, November 28-30 2011.
The conference, subtitled “Maximising Your Airport’s Case For Securing New Air Services” will be entirely chaired and directed by the editor of anna.aero, Ralph Anker, who will lead discussion from an expanding line-up of speakers, which includes the following senior network planners:
- Orhan Sivrikaya, Chief Commercial Officer, Turkish Airlines
- Morten Loej, Senior Planning Manager, Gulf Air
- Harish Moideen Kutty, Group Head of Network Planning and Revenue Management, Air Arabia
- Sam Sridharan, Chief Commercial Officer, Spicejet
- Michael McTighe, Chief Operating Officer, Safi Airways
- Hossein Hosseini, Director of Marketing, Mahan Air
- Rajendran Vellapalath, VP Corporate Strategy and Planning at RAK Airways
- Emanuel Hovorka, Director Route Management and Alliances, CSA Czech Airlines
- Peter Wiesner, Senior Vice President-Network Management,
The Network Planning Conference comes included in the ACI Airport Exchange package of a major airport exhibition (45 exhibitors booked so far) and FIVE other conferences, including the following essential presentations also open to the Network Planning Conference delegates:
- Kevin Knight, Chief Officer of Strategy and Planning, Etihad Airways
- Jim Bennett, CEO, ADAC
- Kosaburo Morinaka, President & CEO, Narita International Airport Corporation, Japan & Second Vice President, ACI Asia-Pacific.
The regular attendance of Airport Exchange is circa 1,500. To register and review the programme go here.