Early bird price won’t last for Airbus-sponsored Budapest Airport-anna.aero Runway Run
Registration just €30, but the early bird price won’t last
There’s just one month left to get the lowest possible price for the Budapest Airport-anna.aero Runway Run – it’s just €30 now, but goes up to €50 on 1 July. All entry fees are entirely donated to international child cancer causes and a Hungarian charity assisting with the inclusion of handicapped people in sports, so we’ll be more than happy to take the extra money from you should you miss the deadline.
The 5km and 10km race on Budapest Airport’s Runway 13R-31L on 2 September 2017 does three things brilliantly:
- It’s an awesome networking event for 1,000 air transport industry executives
- It’s a great fitness goal – if you run you’ll love it; if you don’t run, you really need to start!
- It raises a lot of money for child cancer without tiresome sponsorship goals – it ALL goes to charity.
The air transport community’s annual charity race is also a great party in “bellissimo Budapest” – one of the best weekend breaks you can possibly have on one of the last hot summer days of 2017.
Budapest Airport-anna.aero trophies 2017 are awarded for:
- Fastest Airline Team ‘The Fastest Airline in the World’
- Fastest Airline CEO
- Fastest Airport CEO
- Fastest Airport Team: ‘The Fastest Airport in the World’
- Media: ‘Fastest Media Team’
- Concessionaires: ‘Fastest Airport Concessionaire Team’
- Enterprises: ‘Fastest Aviation Enterprises Team’
- Military: ‘Fastest Military Aviator Prize’
Running down the centreline of a runway in broad summer daylight is an absolute privilege – join us for what has proven year after year to be the great, must-be-at air transport industry’s annual event.