Qatar Airways joins Airbus as headline sponsors of Budapest Airport-anna.aero Runway Run
Friday is the last day to get the lowest possible price for the Budapest Airport-anna.aero Runway Run – it’s currently €30, but goes up to €50 on Saturday. Of course we’ll be delighted to take the extra money from you as all entry fees are entirely donated to international child cancer causes and a Hungarian charity assisting with the inclusion of handicapped people in sports.
Meanwhile, confirming its support as main airline sponsor for a second year, Qatar Airways has signed up alongside Airbus as recognition grows for the must-be-at aviation charity-sporting event of the year.
Without our devoted sponsors and advocates, the Budapest Airport-anna.aero Runway Run couldn’t go ahead and we thank you, the charities thank you:
- Airbus – main title sponsor
- Qatar Airways – main airline sponsor
A reminder of the details…
Budapest Airport-anna.aero Runway Run, Saturday 2 September, consists of two race distances – 10km (four runway lengths) and 5km. Runners can take part on an individual basis, or form teams of three or more (only the fastest three runners’ times count towards the team times).
anna.aero-Budapest Airport “Golden Cake Trophies” are awarded for:
- Fastest male/female;
- Fastest Airline Team: “The Fastest Airline in the World”;
- Fastest Airline CEO;
- Fastest Airport CEO;
- Fastest Airport Team: “The Fastest Airport in the World”;
- Media: “Fastest Aviation Media Team”;
- Concessionaires: “Fastest Airport Concessionaire Team”;
- Enterprises: “Fastest Aviation Enterprises Team”;
- Military: “Fastest Military Aviator Prize”;
- Finisher’s Medal: The Bron’s Medal (plus souvenir technical shirt, and gift bag for every entrant).