Airbus airport-devoted conference added to ACI Airport Exchange Oslo
anna.aero can reveal that Airbus is bringing a brand-new conference – New possibilities for airports by Airbus – devoted to how it is helping airports prepare for the future, to ACI Airport Exchange 2018, hosted by Avinor Oslo Airport at the Norway Convention Centre from 27-29 November 2018. The conference will be held on the inaugural day of ACI Airport Exchange 2018 and will bring together Airbus specialists alongside invited airport experts.
Airports are a crucial actor in the aviation ecosystem. Booming air travel demand on the one hand and constraints on airport infrastructure growth on the other, have thrown up new challenges that airports, airlines and aircraft manufactures have to address together, such as increasing airport congestion that stifles airline network expansion. It is with this spirit that Airbus participates in ACI Airport Exchange 2018 and looks forward to an exciting exchange.
Exciting new markets and routes made possible by Airbus
Sessions will include:
- A glimpse of exciting new markets and routes made possible by Airbus aircraft ranging from the unbeatably fuel efficient A220 and A320neo, to the new generation, lowest-risk route opener A330neo, the world’s most modern widebody aircraft, A350 XWB and finally the 600+ seater and passenger comfort leader, A380.
- How to balance air transport development trends with airport congestion, in which ways Airbus aircraft can contribute to an efficient use of scarce airport/airfield capacity.
- The presentation of an airport demand and capacity modelling app by Airbus, plus a view on airport capacity evolution by invited speakers from airports from around the world.
- How to minimise impact on environment and communities around airports with quieter, cleaner and more efficient aircraft.
- How new ICAO regulation benefits airports in making better use of their facilities with more flexible aircraft integration into existing infrastructure.
- What will the airport of the future look like thanks to innovative and digital solutions coming to the market.
The Airbus day will take place on Tuesday 27 November 2018, ahead of the other scheduled Airport Exchange programme in Oslo.
ACI Airport Exchange delegates will be able to attend the Airbus conference free of charge. To register your interest for the Airbus event only, there is a one-off charge of €220.