airBaltic’s SVP Network Planning joins Airbus airport-devoted conference at ACI Airport Exchange Oslo
anna.aero can announce that Wolfgang Reuss, SVP Network Planning, airBaltic, is the latest to join the line-up at Airbus’ airport-devoted conference: ‘New possibilities for airports by Airbus’. The event takes place 27 November at ACI Airport Exchange, hosted by Avinor Oslo Airport.
airBaltic has taken delivery of 13 A220-300s, with the airline expected to have 14 in operation by the end of 2018. Having received its first unit of the A220 family in December 2016, the airline has since carried 1.7 million passengers on the aircraft on some 40+ routes from Riga. In the coming years, airBaltic is expected to take a further 30+ A220s into its fleet.
Airbus recognises that airports are a crucial factor in the aviation ecosystem, but that booming air travel demand, combined with constraints on airport infrastructure, have thrown up new challenges that airports, airlines and aircraft manufacturers have to address together. It is with this spirit that Airbus brings this airports-dedicated conference to ACI Airport Exchange 2018. anna.aero is fully supporting and promoting this event as an Airbus media partner.
Exciting new markets and routes made possible by Airbus
Sessions will include:
- A glimpse of exciting new markets and routes made possible by Airbus aircraft ranging from the unbeatable fuel-efficient A220 and A320neo; the new-generation, lowest-risk route opener A330neo; the A350 XWB, the latest widebody in the Airbus family; and finally the 600+ seater A380.
- In which ways Airbus aircraft can contribute to balancing air transport growth with airport congestion and scarce airport/airfield capacity.
- Presentation of a new Airbus airport demand and capacity modelling tool.
- Minimising impact on the environment, and communities around airports with quieter, cleaner and more efficient aircraft.
- How new ICAO regulation benefits airports in making better use of their facilities with more flexible aircraft integration into existing infrastructure.
The Airbus day will take place on Tuesday 27 November 2018, ahead of the other scheduled Airport Exchange programme in Oslo.
ACI Airport Exchange delegates will be able to attend the Airbus conference free of charge. To register your interest for the Airbus event only, there is a one-off charge of €220.