CCO of new Istanbul Airport to discuss ‘future airline users and aircraft types’ at Airbus Airport-Devoted Conference, ACI Oslo
Mert Başar, the Chief Commercial Officer of İGA, the builder-operator of the recently-opened Istanbul Airport, is the latest to join the line-up at Airbus’ airport-devoted conference: “New possibilities for airports by Airbus”. The event takes place 28 November at ACI Airport Exchange, hosted by Avinor Oslo Airport. anna.aero is an official Airbus Media Partner. 10+ Airbus presenters have also been announced (see below).
Başar joins a range of confirmed airlines, airport planners, and Airbus executives. He will make the case for the entry of more airline users, and the ideal aircraft types needed for the targeted 350 destinations, and 200 million passengers, that Istanbul’s mega-hub airport aspires to be serving in the 2020s.
10 Airbus experts announced for Oslo
A field of 10+ Airbus experts has also been assembled to present specialist analysis and solutions:
- David Dufrenois, VP Sales, Head of A220 Sales, Qatar and A380 Market Development
- Laurent Boisson, Deputy Head of Air Transport Affairs
- Sunny Guglani, A380 Product Marketing
- Frederic Eychenne, Director Air Transport Affairs & Environmental Matters
- Fabrice Valentin, Head of Market Research and Forecast
- Andrew Armitstead, Fleet and Network Profitability Director, Market Consulting
- Fabrice Villaume, Head of Digital Growth & Innovation
- Frédéric Sutter, Digital Transformation Leader
- Willy Pierre Dupont, Director Airport Operations & Chairman IIWG, ICCAIA member to ICAO ADOP
- Peter Esteie, Head of Ground Operations
- Olivier Chauvet, Airside Operations Engineer
Exciting new markets and routes made possible by Airbus
The “New possibilities for airports by Airbus” conference will include the following content:
- A glimpse of exciting new markets and routes made possible by Airbus aircraft ranging from the fuel-efficient A220 and A320neo; the new-generation, lowest-risk route opener A330neo; the A350 XWB, the latest widebody in the Airbus family; and finally the 600+ seater A380.
- Ways Airbus aircraft can contribute to balancing air transport growth with airport congestion and scarce airport/airfield capacity.
- Presentation of a new Airbus airport demand and capacity modelling tool.
- Minimising impact on the environment, and communities around airports with quieter, cleaner and more efficient aircraft.
- How new ICAO regulation benefits airports in making better use of their facilities with more flexible aircraft integration into existing infrastructure.
The Airbus day will take place on Wednesday 28 November 2018 at ACI Airport Exchange Hosted by Avinor Oslo Airport. anna.aero is fully supporting and promoting this event as an Airbus media partner.