Munich Airport CEO and London City Airport Aviation Director join Airbus’ Airport-Devoted Conference, ACI Oslo
Michael Kerkloh, CEO, Munich Airport and President ACI Europe, and Peter Downes, Aviation Director at London City Airport are the latest to join the line-up at Airbus’ airport-devoted conference: “New possibilities for airports by Airbus”. The event takes place 28 November at ACI Airport Exchange, hosted by Avinor Oslo Airport. anna.aero is an official Airbus Media Partner. 10+ Airbus presenters have also been announced (see below).
Kerkloh and Downes join a range of confirmed airlines, airport planners, and Airbus executives. Kerkloh will talk about Munich’s experience with the A380 (Lufthansa now has five A380s based in Munich) while at the other end of the Airbus spectrum Downes will discuss how the operating performance of the new A220 family could open up new route opportunities for London City. Other confirmed airport speakers include Mert Basar, CCO, new Istanbul Airport. Meanwhile, strategic equipment-use presentations will be given by Wolfgang Reuss, SVP Network Planning, airBaltic and Lander Dominguez, Director of Fleet Assets, Aer Lingus.
10 Airbus experts announced for Oslo
A field of 10+ Airbus experts has also been assembled to present specialist analysis and solutions:
- David Dufrenois, VP Sales, Head of A220 Sales, Qatar and A380 Market Development
- Laurent Boisson, Deputy Head of Air Transport Affairs
- Sunny Guglani, A380 Product Marketing
- Frederic Eychenne, Director Air Transport Affairs & Environmental Matters
- Fabrice Valentin, Head of Market Research and Forecast
- Andrew Armitstead, Fleet and Network Profitability Director, Market Consulting
- Fabrice Villaume, Head of Digital Growth & Innovation
- Frédéric Sutter, Digital Transformation Leader
- Willy Pierre Dupont, Director Airport Operations & Chairman IIWG, ICCAIA member to ICAO ADOP
- Peter Esteie, Head of Ground Operations
- Olivier Chauvet, Airside Operations Engineer
Exciting new markets and routes made possible by Airbus
The “New possibilities for airports by Airbus” conference will include the following content:
- A glimpse of exciting new markets and routes made possible by Airbus aircraft ranging from the fuel-efficient A220 and A320neo; the new-generation, lowest-risk route opener A330neo; the A350 XWB, the latest widebody in the Airbus family; and finally the 600+ seater A380.
- Ways Airbus aircraft can contribute to balancing air transport growth with airport congestion and scarce airport/airfield capacity.
- Presentation of a new Airbus airport demand and capacity modelling tool.
- Minimising impact on the environment, and communities around airports with quieter, cleaner and more efficient aircraft.
- How new ICAO regulation benefits airports in making better use of their facilities with more flexible aircraft integration into existing infrastructure.
The Airbus day will take place on Wednesday 28 November 2018 at ACI Airport Exchange Hosted by Avinor Oslo Airport. anna.aero is fully supporting and promoting this event as an Airbus media partner.