Join our team – anna.aero seeks new Assistant Editor/Analyst
anna.aero is looking for a new Assistant Editor/Analyst to join its team based in Horley, nestled next to London Gatwick. anna.aero is produced by PPS Publications, Media & Events, an organisation that specialises in B2B online media and events for the aviation industry, with brands under its wing including anna.aero, ACI Airport Business, Future Travel Experience, the British-Irish Airports EXPO, plus Tax Free World Association (TFWA). It is currently recruiting for a new Assistant Editor/Analyst to join its expanding team.
The successful candidate will preferably be a holder of a degree in Aviation/Air Transport Management or a similar subject. Responsibilities will include interviewing senior industry figures, researching and writing features and news within airline network planning and all aspects of airports, including travel retail and technology. The role will also encompass producing weekly e-newsletters, building professional relationships with a variety of key industry figures, contributing to event research and planning, and representing the company at various national and international industry events.
Please note that due to the nature of the business and the industry, some weekend travel maybe required.
- Interviewing senior air transport and technology industry figures;
- Research and writing features and producing daily news articles;
- Proofing content;
- Helping to produce weekly e-newsletters;
- Contributing to editorial planning meetings;
- Representing PPS Publication and its brands at global conferences and exhibitions;
- Contributing to conference agenda research and planning.
- You are prepared to learn new essential publications skills and requirements;
- Good geographical knowledge;
- You are an experienced user of MS Office products, including Excel;
- Good numerical skills and strong analytical mindset;
- Experience sourcing route passenger data from official sources.
Gatwick Metro Centre, Horley, Surrey, UK.
How to apply:
Closing date: 15 March 2019.
To find out more about PPS-Publications, do so at: http://www.pps-publications.com/