Airbus, Qatar Airways, KPMG and Mercedes champion Budapest Airport-anna.aero Runway Run
All sponsors back on-board for another year
A few weeks ago we were over the moon to announce Airbus’ continued recognition of the charity work taken on by the Budapest Airport-anna.aero Runway Run. Today, we couldn’t be more ecstatic that Qatar Airways, KPMG and Mercedes have also confirmed their status as main sponsors once again.
Raising a record-breaking €57,600 for charity last year alone, the must-be-at aviation charity race, which was held again in aid of the bone marrow transplant charity, Anthony Nolan, and Hungary’s Suhanj! Foundation, a charity which supports the inclusion of disabled people in sport, has reached an overall incredible €190,000 over the last six years.
Alongside our main headline sponsors the Budapest Airport-anna.aero Runway Run couldn’t go ahead without the following closely-held partners, who not only donate, but also provide everything from water and nutrition to chill-out corners and souvenir gift bags:
A reminder of the details…
Budapest Airport-anna.aero Runway Run, Saturday 31 August, consists of two race distances – 10km (four runway lengths) and 5km. Runners can take part on an individual basis, or form teams of three or more (only the fastest three runners’ times count towards the team times).
anna.aero-Budapest Airport “Golden Cake Trophies” are awarded for:
- Fastest male/female
- Fastest Airline Team: “The Fastest Airline in the World”
- Fastest Airport Team: “The Fastest Airport in the World”
- Concessionaires: “Fastest Airport Concessionaire Team”
- Aviation Business: “Fastest Aviation Business Services Team”
- Travel Enterprises: “Fastest Travel Enterprise Team”
- Finisher’s Medal: The Bron’s Medal (plus souvenir technical shirt, and gift bag for every entrant)