Routes Reconnected becomes fully virtual – anna.aero is an official media partner
Routes has confirmed that its fast-approaching Routes Reconnected will now be fully virtual.
Running from 30 November until December, the event’s purpose remains unchanged: to bring together the global route community to stimulate recovery by rebuilding routes throughout the world.
With 120+ airlines and 300+ airports and destinations expected to attend virtually, it’ll be one not to miss – with anna.aero fully covering it as official media partner.
anna.aero coverage at your fingertips
anna.aero will be covering Routes Reconnected in five ways in the style you all love:
- 100% devoted to the event all week
- Dedicated anna.aero homepage for Routes Reconnected for our 100,000+ readers
- Daily newsletter sent out by Routes to all event attendees
- Daily newsletter sent out by us to our 50,000+ subscribers
- Significant social media exposure
We’ll be providing jam-packed content with news, exclusive analysis, and coverage from the virtual stage.
There’s no need to miss out on any of the action – so join us to support the event and reconnect our industry!
Routes Reconnected: 30+ hours of content from 50 industry heavyweights
Alongside over 500 airline-airport meetings and networking, there will be more than 30 hours of on-demand content from 50 industry heavyweights.
“This will provide unmatched insight, inform future business strategies, and assist the recovery plans of the global route development community,” said Steven Small, Routes’ Brand Director.
Many CEOs will discuss the long-term impacts of coronavirus on their airlines and how they’ll rebuild. These include:
- Ben Smith: board director and CEO, Air France-KLM Group
- Robin Hayes, JetBlue CEO
- József Váradi: Wizz Air CEO
- Pieter Elbers, KLM President and CEO
- Anko van der Werff, Avianca CEO
- Martin Gauss, airBaltic CEO
- Peter Foster, Air Astana CEO
- Stefen Pichler, Royal Jordan President and CEO
- Brad Tilden, Alaska Airlines CEO and Chairman