CEOs of start-up airlines Ava Airways, EGO Airways, PLAY, and Pop join speaker line-up at FTE APEX Virtual Expo
anna.aero’s sister business unit, Future Travel Experience-APEX, has attracted a stellar line-up of speakers, exhibitors, and attendees for the second FTE APEX Virtual Expo (25-26 May 2021) – a proper digital trade show with a proper virtual exhibition (rather than another dull webinar).
Hear from four start-up airlines at FTE APEX Virtual Expo’s New Airlines C-Suite Summit, moderated by Aaron Heslehurst, News Anchor & Presenter, BBC World News, which will feature:
- Olivier Arrindell, CEO Ava Airways
- Matteo Bonecchi, CEO EGO Airways
- Arnar Magnússon, CEO PLAY
- (Nino) Navdip Singh Judge Chief Executive and Founder, Pop
They are among a number of new airlines that see opportunities in entering the market at a time of significant disruption. “Challenging the status quo is the focus of Ava Airways and not COVID-19,” explains Olivier Arrindell, CEO Ava Airways. “We’re also focusing on having good financial management. It’s become evident in times like these that the most important thing is to have strong cash reserves.”
Ava Airways is a Dominican Republic airline venture, established to cater for demand between its hub at Santo Domingo and Caribbean, Latin American, North American, European, and later, African destinations. Its inaugural flight is planned for Q2-Q3 2022. “We are simply waiting on people to get over the fear factor of COVID-19 and for every country in our inaugural destination plan to fully open and have a common approach to their travel requirements, such as COVID-19 testing and vaccination,” says Arrindell.
In addition to the New Airlines C-Suite Summit, FTE APEX Virtual Expo features:
- 100+ speakers, including the CEOs of United Airlines, Etihad, AirAsia, WestJet, oneworld, Saudia Airlines, Scoot, Dallas-Fort Worth Airport, Gatwick Airport, Los Angeles World Airports, Pittsburgh Airport, and Western Sydney Airport.
- 150+ airlines and airports have already registered for a free access-all-areas pass including the virtual exhibition hall, conference sessions, and networking areas. Vendors and others can also gain access to access to all parts of the show by registering here.