Wizz Air President to deliver Opening Keynote at newly-launched Future Travel Experience World Airport Retailing Summit
Our friends at Future Travel Experience (FTE) have launched the FTE World Airport Retailing Summit, taking place in Dublin, 7-9 June 2022, alongside FTE Ancillary – the world’s definitive digital airline retailing show. The co-located events will provide unique platforms to discuss all-stakeholder partnerships, a theme to be addressed by Robert Carey, President, Wizz Air, in the Opening Keynote.
The FTE World Airport Retailing Summit – the most adventurous and energetic airport retail convention ever – will put technology at the heart of the airport retail proposition. As the event is co-located with FTE Ancillary – the world’s leading gathering of commercial airline executives – FTE will, for the first time ever, bring together executives representing every type of industry stakeholder to establish creative new ways of collaborating to create more revenues for all to share in.
The FTE World Airport Retailing Summit has been developed in close collaboration with new advisory board members from Heathrow Airport, Budapest Airport, Auckland Airport, iGA Istanbul Airport, Vantage Airport Group, MAGO and Vienna Airport. Meanwhile, FTE Ancillary has its own advisory board of airline commercial leaders:
- Juha Jarvinen, Chief Commercial Officer, Virgin Atlantic
- Robert Carey, President, Wizz Air
- Apple Ignacio, Director, Ancillaries, Cebu Pacific Air
- Nigel Fanning, Head of Pricing and Revenue Management, Jetstar Group
- Aldric Chau, Head of Retail, e-Commerce & Travel Partnerships, Cathay Pacific
- Bert van der Stege, Head of Commercial & Finance, Swoop
- Ben-Jie Lim, Head of e-Commerce, AirAsia
Through a comprehensive set of conferences, workshops, the exhibition and a unique networking agenda, FTE is confident the show will help drive seismic changes, and many new working partnerships, in the commercial space for the sector.