British-Irish Airports EXPO next week – five free conferences, 90+ exhibitors. It’s an anna.aero sister event!
It’s a sister business unit of anna.aero and you’ll love it every bit as much: the British-Irish Airports EXPO – hosted by Manchester Airports Group, Heathrow and Gatwick – takes place on 22-23 June 2022 at ExCeL London.
Airports, airlines – send all your people – it’s free!
Delegates will hear from 70+ speakers across the agenda of five free conferences, including a keynote address from Aviation Minister Robert Courts MP, and see innovations from 90+ companies in the EXPO.
Lord David Blunkett, Chair of both the Heathrow Recovery Forum and the easyJet Special Assistance Advisory Group, is delivering a keynote address in the 3rd British-Irish Accessible Airport Conference.
Other key speakers include:
- Jonathon Counsell, Group Head of Sustainability, International Airlines Group
- Neil Pakey, Chair, Regional & Business Airports Group (RABA) and CEO Nieuport Aviation, Toronto City Airport
- Nigel Milton, Chief of Staff & Carbon, Heathrow
- Cédric Laurier, Chief Technical Officer, Gatwick Airport
- Mark Finegan, Head of Strategy & Engagement, Infrastructure Dublin Airport
- Matt Gilkeson, Director, Innovation Task Force, Transportation Security Administration