200+ airlines registered to build global air connectivity at Routes World 2022 – anna.aero’s Show Dailies will be there
Routes World 2022 takes place in just a few days’ time (16-18 October), hosted by Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority (LVCVA) and Harry Reid International Airport.
By consistently uniting decision-makers from the global route development community, Routes World has made a real impact on the world’s air services; over half of the world’s new routes are connected to meetings at the event.
As a destination that is synonymous with business and investing in the future, Las Vegas will be the ideal location to unite aviation decision-makers that will define the world’s air services.
The event in numbers
The figures for Routes World 2022 are certainly impressive:
- Over 2,000 delegates are attending this year’s event.
- Over 700 organisations are attending this year’s event.
- Senior network planners from over 200 of the world’s airlines will be attending.
- Over 80% of world’s top airlines by ASK are attending.
- Over 8,000 meetings will take place between the region’s airlines, airports and destinations that will define the region’s future air connectivity.
Alongside the meetings and exhibition, Routes has also developed a stellar conference programme. Over 45 association and airline leaders, government ministers and expert suppliers will deliver more than 12 hours of actionable insight for delegates.
Themes that will be covered include:
- Lessons learned from the pandemic.
- What are the long-term growth forecasts? What does 2023 look like in terms of travel corridors and quarantine measures?
- Airline business models – opportunities or threats.
- Are the current levels of airline competition sustainable? Where are we likely to see the next collapses and consolidations?
- The implications of opening up routes post-COVID, and how airlines, tour operators and destinations can work together to build back capacity and ensure local benefit.
Download the Routes World app
The event app for Routes World is available to download. It has all the latest event information, the full delegate list and features to enhance your event experience in Las Vegas. Available on iOS, Android and in HTML5 format, the app is designed to engage route development stakeholders attending the event.
Simply download the app on the device you’re bringing to the event, then verify your account to unlock all of the app’s advanced features. If you don’t have iOS or Android, you can simply verify your account and use the mobile web version of the app.
anna.aero’s Routes World Show Dailies are back!
Once again, you’ll be able to read all about Routes World in anna.aero’s renowned Show Dailies, which will be packed with the latest news from this year’s exhibitors, plus live interviews and data analysis.
If you have a story you’d like featured in the anna.aero Routes World Dailies, send it to: email@example.com
About the Routes World 2022 host
In recent years, the LVCVA / Harry Reid International Airport partnership has been successful in securing new and increased service. The Routes World hosts are a great example of how an airport and destination can work collaboratively to accelerate air service development.
Las Vegas is a destination that is constantly looking forward. From new properties like Allegiant Stadium, Resorts World and Virgin Hotels, to the expanded Las Vegas Convention Center, with its innovative new transportation system – the Vegas Loop at Las Vegas Convention Center, they’re creating an exciting atmosphere to amplify meetings.
The economic impact of air service to the destination and wider region is significant. With over 39.7 million passengers through Harry Reid International Airport in 2021, the economic impact of the tourism industry was over $60.6 billion.